- Frozen, cooler, and dry storage with temp range from -20 F to +70 F
- Comprehensive order fulfillment
- Import/Export services
- Forced air freezing and cooling
- Drop and hook programs
- Slip sheet capabilities
- Cross docking
- CHEP pallet management
- Online real-time inventory tracking and custom reporting
- RF enabled
- Electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Quality assurance program
- Value added services
Recognizing the need for storage throughout the Willamette Valley, we expanded to Albany and opened our warehouse in 1974. Continued growth in the area has contributed to numerous expansions.
SnoTemp is far more than cold storage.
We are a food fulfillment center. For dry, cooler, and frozen temperatures we provide storage and order fulfillment for finished goods, packaging, raw materials, and promotional items. Case and keg picking, coupled with value added services like variety pack assembly, eCommerce fulfillment, relabeling and restickering, allow us to cover customer needs of all types. Our understanding of and coordination with dozens of distributors and big box retailers makes SnoTemp a true partner. Our technological solutions include real time access to online inventory, EDI and bar code labeling.
We are easy to do business with. We find ways to say yes. We build long-term relationships. From bulk to distribution, our warehouse team can handle it.
Albany Fulfillment Services
Albany Facility Specs
- GFSI certified warehouse through BRC
- 430,000 sf frozen storage
- 50,000 sf convertible cooler storage
- 10,000 sf dry storage
- Easy truck handling
- 43 enclosed truck bays
- 10 car capacity, private rail siding: reciprocal switch serviced by BNSF and UP
- 20 acres adjacent industrial land available for lease to allied industry
“SnoTemp is one of
the most organized warehouses
I have ever toured.”
Wes Himes, Trident Seafoods
SnoTemp Albany3815 Marion St SE, Albany, OR 97322(541) 928-5755
Meet our Albany Team — here to serve
the cold storage needs of the
central Willamette Valley.