- Frozen, cooler, and dry storage with temp range from -20 F to +70 F
- Comprehensive order fulfillment
- Import/Export services
- Forced air freezing and cooling
- Drop and hook programs
- Slip sheet capabilities
- Cross docking
- CHEP pallet management
- Online real-time inventory tracking and custom reporting
- RF enabled
- Electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Quality assurance program
- Supply chain integration solutions for customers like Target, Costco, UNFI, Walmart
- Value added services
- Kitting and multipack assembly
- Frozen and small parcel shipping
- Relabeling and stickering
Our first refrigerated facility in Eugene opened in 1957, and we have continued to add warehouses to keep up with demand in the southern Willamette Valley.
SnoTemp is far more than cold storage.
We are a food fulfillment center. For dry, cooler, and frozen temperatures we provide cold storage and order fulfillment for finished goods, packaging, raw materials, and promotional items. Case and keg picking, coupled with value added services like variety pack assembly, eCommerce fulfillment, relabeling and restickering, allow us to cover customer needs of all types. Our understanding of and coordination with dozens of distributors and big box retailers makes SnoTemp a true partner. Our technological solutions include real time access to online inventory, EDI and bar code labeling.
We are easy to do business with. We find ways to say yes. We build long-term relationships. We provide services to simplify your supply chain. We’ve got you covered.
Eugene Fulfillment Services
Eugene Facility Specs
- GFSI certified warehouse through BRCGS
- OLCC licensed warehouse
- 230,000 sf frozen storage
- 45,000 sf cooler storage
- 25,000 sf dry storage
- Easy truck handling
- 41 enclosed truck bays
- 2 outside truck bays
- Adjacent industrial land available for sale/lease to allied industry
“SnoTemp is one of our most prized and valued partners. From their outstanding customer service to well thought out, organized, and trustworthy 3PL management, we feel honored to be a member of the SnoTemp family. The diversity of services SnoTemp offers is unparalleled. From frozen storage, to packaging, raw material and finished good fulfillment services, like-minded companies grow quickly and successfully because of SnoTemp.”
Emma Sharer – Director of Operations, 18 Rabbits
SnoTemp Eugene310 S Seneca Rd, Eugene, OR 97402(541) 343-1694
Meet our Eugene Team — here to serve the cold storage needs of the southern Willamette Valley.
The Customer Service Team: